Friday, June 23, 2006

THANK YOU, JAMES WOLCOTT


Before too much more time passes, I’d just like to say thank you to Vanity Fair contributing editor and cultural critic James Wolcott for being so kind as to feature this blog not once, but twice in recent weeks. Not only is it nice to be noticed by such a talented writer, but the link on his blog has directed some awfully well-spoken and interesting folks to these parts, many of whom have left some terrific comments beneath the two articles under consideration. I only wish that the e-mail address on Mr. Wolcott’s blog was functioning. I’ve got a very appreciative letter I’d like to send his way. One more post like the other two and I’m gonna have to start believing he’s really paying attention to what’s going on here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY GUESS WHEN SOMEONE HAS TO DO THINGS ON THERE OWN ,THERE OWN JUST IN CASE THIS WAS OVERLOOKED AND WHILE I'M FUNCTIONAL TELL ME OH MY YOUR WORRIES/////

dodacrazy said...

were is the sheriff meme that writes eight page reports about a friend of mine?