Thursday, May 14, 2009

ALONSO MOSELEY'S 88 MOVIE CLIPS CONTEST


Here's something to keep you occupied this coming Sunday:



Blogger and videomaker Alonso Moseley of Acrentropy has come up with a unique way of celebrating an upcoming landmark in his life, and I just had to pass it along. Here's Alonso:

"On May 17th, between 7pm and 8pm EST, I will post my newest clipshow to YouTube. The first person to email me (alonzomosleyfbi@yahoo.com) the complete and correct list of 88 titles will win a DVD prize pack. There's no fee to enter, but only one entry per person, please.

I'm doing this all out of my own pocket to celebrate the upcoming birth of my first child in June (and this is easier than passing out cigars to all of you). So tune in on May 17th, and good luck!"


Help Alonso welcome his first child and have a bit of fun along the way by giving his new video clip contest a shot. If the collection is as fun as his previous work, we're all in for a treat, win or lose. Look for the video Sunday evening (between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m. EST, 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. PST) right here.

***************************************************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this post I read your complete post I agree with your view that every system developed contains something unique, original and clever. Increasing your web traffic and page views
Add, add your website in www.directory.itsolusenz.com/