Friday, January 14, 2005

TROUBLE ACCESSING BLOG?


Hi, folks!

I've been having some trouble accessing the site from various computers here at work and also at home, and I know others have expressed the same difficulties to me. If you've tried to access my blog and had any oddities like pop-up menus blocking your access, I apologize. If, upon attempted entry, you're asked to download a file with the name sergioleoneifr.blogspot.com or anything like it, please don't. I don't think it's a virus, but I'm not exactly sure what it is or how it got there. I'm hoping the support staff at Blogger.com will have some insights for me soon. For now, it seems a darn good pop-up blocker does the trick on this thing-- I was able to access and view theblog on my laptop at home. But this post is basically an experiment to see if it's at least possible for me to continue to post articles on computers that seem to be affected during this annoying episode. Please e-mail me if you encounter anything strange in the next few days (my-blog related, of course, unless you just wanna post something about strange things in general), and I will attempt to keep Blogger as informed as I can and get the problem fixed.

Thanks!
Dennis

1 comment:

Lester said...

I have been reading your blog on a daily basis for the past week or so and have not had a single problem. I do have a good popup blocker so that may be the difference. Of course living in Oregon could be part of it too! No mudslides to muddy up our lines up here. Keep on Blogging