Friday, May 20, 2011

A POST FROM THE WILDERNESS



In case anyone has wondered where I’ve been over the last two weeks, I have been held captive by a certain C-level super villain, and his outrageous demands (one million Tootsie Rolls) have finally been met by my curiously reluctant family. (I knew they were chocolate lovers, but come on!) Anyway, rumors of my death or other permanent departures are, well, nice in a weird sort of way (Someone noticed I wasn’t posting!) but entirely exaggerated. In truth, I have been snowed under by life, a situation not unlike many others, I’m sure, and I have been neither as prolific as I’d like nor possessing the energy to be prolific if I felt like it. But all that’s about to change. My breathless reportage of the TCM Classic Film Festival is near ready, and I’ll have a couple of other items coming starting today. (Gotta get one of ‘em in before Saturday evening, if you know what I mean!) And there’s another SLIFR quiz on the horizon, most likely ready for the Memorial Day weekend, for all those of you who prefer to take tests on your holiday weekends. So thanks for your patience. It will soon be rewarded!

***************************************************

1 comment:

le0pard13 said...

Good to see you back, Dennis. Looking forward to whatever you have in store for us in TCM fest and quiz land.