Wednesday, September 28, 2005

WHICH FUCKED-UP GENIUS COMPOSER AM I?


I got this one from Rodger over at 8763 Wonderland: "Which Fucked-Up Genius Composer Are You?"

I would have guessed Louis Prima, or maybe Mahler,












but somehow, when it all shook out, I came up thusly...









you are Shane MacGowan!
"Shane MacGowan... unconsciously brilliant. You
can intelligently debate any topic from
theology, history, literature and philosphy...
though only while you're out of your skull on
booze."


Yeah, this is just about on par with the movie that best expresses my personality turning out to be Easy Rider. I can almost hear my friend Paul Reilly laughing his newly svelte Irish ass off. And what's that? I can hear my wife laughing...

But, as it happens, you too can be a Fucked-up Genius Composer! Just click here to find your sick-soulmate-of-song. And of course, report back what you find out. As for me, I have a very strong, sudden desire to go into my bathroom and vigorously floss...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Mysterious (Ad)ria;n B)et/*amax revealed:

Apparently I'm Nick Cave. Sorry to have been using this Betamax pseudonym for so long and fooling you all.

"Nick Cave... dark and creepy. You're a bi-polar genius, with equal passion for the most degrading aspects of humanity, as well as the beauty & wonder of God and Heaven."

P.S. - This quiz was really stupid. Sorry! (For instance, because I wasn't influenced by any of the influence choices and was forced to pick one!)

Anonymous said...

How about this: I'm Captain Beefheart! I'm with the Mysterious Mr. Betamax (or whatever your name is!): none of the choices in most questions appealed to me so I was forced to choose the least unappealing.

Dennis Cozzalio said...

Sorry about this quiz. I'm afraid M.A.B. may be right. I should have been Captain Beefheart!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya, blaaagh; Apparently I'm Cap'n Beefheart, too.

Where were the Emily Dickinson quotes? Living in Paris? Tea and oranges (a la Cohen) for breakfast?

xo
Jen