Wednesday, January 27, 2010

NAME THAT DIRECTOR at SCANNERS



Okay, I hope you don't have a lot of work to do at the office today, because I've got one that'll eat up your whole day if you let it. Get on over to Scanners and take the Name That Director! challenge, a hell of a puzzler that Jim procured from a terrific blog he recently discovered called The Seventh Art. The idea is to name every director pictured in the photo collage above. (Jim has an enlarged view of the collage for better, um, scanning.) You won't be able to get 'em all, I'm guessing, but mighty things can be achieved when we all work together. Right? Have fun, and be sure to drop your answers in Jim's comments column.

********************************

4 comments:

bill r. said...

I'm convinced Terry Gilliam is on there twice.

Dennis Cozzalio said...

I'm sure of that too. Jim found him once, and I added the second sighting in my comments, which may not yet be posted.

Just Another Film Buff said...

Thanks so much, Dennis, for the pointer. I've been on and off SLIFR for some time now. Let me take this opportunity to be a regular.

Thanks again.

Dennis Cozzalio said...

Welcome, JAFB! It's great to know you'll be around and hopefully making yourself known!